Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Confused
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
onzzy
Hi have 2005 titanium 1.6 petrol over the last month or so ive noticed a few problems every time I start the car the radio sets to 2200 and the date goes back to 2004 the red light keeps flashing on the dash start the car with no lights on but the head lights flash then go off but the lastest was yesterday used the car all day with no prolems until I went to pick the missus up from work the car wouldnt start justs click but would start with jump leads came back 10mile trip car just clicks again please help cheers onzzy
xdazx
How old is the battery ? May need new batt or poss starter motor ?? Also could be a electrical fault ?
onzzy
Had car 2 years battery was on with the car went to halfords was told they didnt think was battery as it ran ok all day before the click issue but will try to get in garage tomorrow will keep yo posted thanks
Nighthawk
If the light keeps flashing, possibly immobiliser issue

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

Full Colour Version: Confused
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.