Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking To Get A Ford
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
JoshCCFC

Hey guys, I'm currenty driving a mk3 clio (sadly) but I'm looking to get a Fiesta Zetec S TDCI (Around a 10 plate) around August time.  Any tips on getting one? Things to look for when test driving? Common faults?  Thanks all.

zeuscraig1

Yes the common fault of these fiesta's is the boot switch. Dont know how but water will get inside the boot switch you will never know by looking at it but the problem will rise when driving the car and all of a sudden your boot will open. When you turn your key to start the car the boot might pop open as well. Easy fix just replace the boot switch £30-40 at halfords auto centre. covered under warranty. 

zeuscraig1

o and you will most likely find that there is no spare wheel in the boot. But check to see if you have the full foam kit  in the boot for a flat. i went and bought a spare wheel after i bought my car

Full Colour Version: Looking To Get A Ford
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615