Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Bristol
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
cartman690
Hi I'm Steve from Bristol. Ive got a 53 ford Fusion 3 1.4 tdci Called Donkey, had it over 2 years Bought it to replace a sick Land rover, Couldn't afford to waste any more money on. wanted a cheaper to run car that would be ok for me and the wife and our duties. The wife picked it I thought it was a Focus at 1st. Ive had Fords in the past and thought them basic but reliable as cars go.its a bit rattley but has a good stereo to drown the clatter. Haven't regreted it yet 35 annual road tax compared to 299. Still forget to fill it up it goes so far on fuel. and still question the cashier when I fill it up can't get used to putting under 80 in a fuel tank...
amyjaj
Hi, I'm also new.
cartman690
Well welcome us both then... ;)
Gazjs
Welcome to the club :D

Where about did u get "donkey" as a name from? :P

How much do u find it takes to fill ur tank? .. i find about 35.20 does it :o
cartman690
Always under 40 the wife called it donkey cause its always got a trailer, caravan or hauling a load somwhere its proved to be a fair replacment for the landrover even though its a totaly diferent breed of vehicle...Thanks for asking. cartman690... :rolleyes:
Gazjs
Brilliant resoning behind the name :D
My car is currently ..... nameless! .... poor wee thing :lol:
MsMashed
Good evening....and welcome.
Secret_Stig
Hello and Welcome

Full Colour Version: Hello from Bristol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615