Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hiya, Newbie On Here...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Miggles

Hiya,

My name is Mike, I've have owned 4 Fords in my driving life... A crappy blue 1.6 Sierra (my first car, and engine blew), A white Sierra XR4x4 2.8Lt (a taxi reversed into it, got written off  :(), A ST24, lovely car (back end went) and now my latest is a 1998 Cougar 2.5Lt V6, a superb car, shame they only made 12,000 of em, it has a few little niggles, which I'll go into later, as need a bit of advise.

Well that's about it, apart from, I'm 44 yrs young, Divorced and have 3 lovely Daughters (living with Mum).

So Cheers,

Mike :rolleyes:

dezwez
Hi welcome :)
Miggles

Thanks very much... :)

Do we have any owners of Cougars, I hope it not just me  B)

xdazx
Hi welcome
jeebowhite

Welcome to the family Mike!

There are a couple of owners on the boards I believe, but it generally tends to be the quieter of the discussion groups!

The Admiral
Welcome Mike,

XR4i brilliant car always wanted one and use to have a R reg ST too great but thirsty!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Full Colour Version: Hiya, Newbie On Here...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615