Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Tamworth...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
DanGull
Hello all,

I'm in car limbo at the moment after someone kindly smashed into my 05 plate Ka Collection and totalled it for me - actually, it worked out ok as I've been given a decent amount by his insurers!

So I went hunting for a new Ka and didn't like it on sight. I did however like the Fiesta Zetec S that caught my eye - drove it and ordered it then and there.

So as I say "car limbo" for the next 8 weeks or so - then hopefully I'll have my brand new Fiesta!
Jonny87
[quote name='DanGull' post='25459' date='May 25 2009, 08:58 PM']Hello all,

I'm in car limbo at the moment after someone kindly smashed into my 05 plate Ka Collection and totalled it for me - actually, it worked out ok as I've been given a decent amount by his insurers!

So I went hunting for a new Ka and didn't like it on sight. I did however like the Fiesta Zetec S that caught my eye - drove it and ordered it then and there.

So as I say "car limbo" for the next 8 weeks or so - then hopefully I'll have my brand new Fiesta![/quote]

8 weeks or so!!! You should be so lucky!

Welcome to the club :)
DanGull
Hi Jonny - thanks for the welcome.

Yes, I know 8 weeks may be very optimistic - oh well, I'm a glass half-full kind of guy!
amyjaj
Hi there,

Nice choice of car, it'll be worth the wait I hear.
Gazjs
Welcome to the club,
Hope you dont have to wait too long

Full Colour Version: Hello from Tamworth...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.