Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Track only Puma
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Puma Club
JohnP
i was just wondering if any of you guys had a track only puma? i really fancy getting one and stripping it right down and sorting the brakes and engine. i'd go for a modified road car but theres no way i could afford the insurance, i got a quote of 2,450 and i can't justify that sort of cash on insurance!
jedamotorsport
[quote name='JohnP' post='26383' date='Jun 1 2009, 10:09 PM']i was just wondering if any of you guys had a track only puma? i really fancy getting one and stripping it right down and sorting the brakes and engine. i'd go for a modified road car but theres no way i could afford the insurance, i got a quote of 2,450 and i can't justify that sort of cash on insurance![/quote]

We will be tracking our 1,7 racing Puma next year if I can yank it away from the wife lol.Plans are to install a full saftey devices cage and a few other choice mods if I can stop ploughing money into the Evo 5 trackday car :blink:

J

Full Colour Version: Track only Puma
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.