Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: water leak 2001 focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
shaugc270386
i own a 2001 1.6 focus, and i have an annoying water leak in my footwell, but its not in the common passenger side footwell, my leak is on the drivers side.

i have just had the windscreen replaced on friday but it seems more worse than it was before, ive taken the a-pillar trim off, removed sun-visor, interior light etc so i can see why the headliner was getting wet and to identify where the water was coming in, but just seems worse now and i can see that the windscreen is well sealed in place, has anyone had a similar problem? i know its not the roof aerial thats leaking, as a ford dealership in burnley said that leaks in the top drivers side corner can only be windscreen or aerial. im totally puzzled and in need of some sound advice. helllppppp please ppl
Steve
i would not of though you would get that much water from the arial.

Is the headlining getting wet?

Have you checked top of the door seal for splits?

Full Colour Version: water leak 2001 focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615