Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: radio code
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
colmondeo
Hi just re connected radio can anyone help me with the code the serial number is M019912. Also since fitting the parrott bluetooth kit the auxillary input inside the glove box has stopped working im hoping it was just a plug comeloose in the back of the set (thats why ive taken it out again) thanks in advance
col
dobey1954
[quote name='colmondeo' post='27119' date='Jun 6 2009, 04:23 PM']Hi just re connected radio can anyone help me with the code the serial number is M019912. Also since fitting the parrott bluetooth kit the auxillary input inside the glove box has stopped working im hoping it was just a plug comeloose in the back of the set (thats why ive taken it out again) thanks in advance
col[/quote]
Hi, Try 1214 good luck.
colmondeo
[quote name='dobey1954' post='27178' date='Jun 6 2009, 06:44 PM']Hi, Try 1214 good luck.[/quote]

thanks dobey just used it again as ive had to take it out and strip it because my little angel of a 2 year old daughter has filled it with 2 pences

Full Colour Version: radio code
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615