Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let The Powerflow
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
STEADS
Just thought I'd share my latest mod with you all awesome looks and sounds great
powerflow custom exhaust
STEADS
Looks even better this way up lol (beeping iPads )
tuckerp

Nice I have got a powerflow on mine quality stuff.

mixmasterlooney
Looks well beefy with square tips. Upload a video of the sound please bud and what about cost?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Ford OC mobile app
STEADS
Kurt will do a video later as for cost I got two quotes off powerflow in deeside chester one for just back box and tail pipes that was 250 which I had fitted and one for cat back that was 420 but when I picked the car up he said he was going to ring me but had misplaced my number as he was going to put the cat back pipe on for another 50 as it wast as long or bendy as he thought so it's going back in in a week or two to have the other pipe put on total 270 not bad .
.Martin
That's a great price.
mixmasterlooney
Really nice price

STEADS
It is cos when I,ve looked at st dual system from a place in Manchester there asking over four hundred so I'm well impressed just fitted my new led rear lights what yers think
STEADS
Sorry here's the pic
mixmasterlooney
Oh nice, looks a bit smoked? It actually looks really good with privacy glass and your car colour

STEADS
They are slightly tinted in all honesty the pic doesn't do them justice they blend in spot on with the paint work what I want now is to tint out the fog an reverse but not too much and can't decide on the drl on the front replace the whole headlight for ones with drl fitted or the ones fitted in the fog surround .
mixmasterlooney
I'd avoid changing your headlight. Those aftermarket headlights don't match the light output of factory headlights especially eBay ones and drls on those kind of headlights cannot match the brightness of the fog light ones

STEADS
Right thanks for that will go with the fog surround ones got a video of the exhaust but it won't let me upload it .
mixmasterlooney
Upload it to YouTube and post link

STEADS
How's this Kurt managed to trim it
STEADS
mixmasterlooney
Not playable for me on phone or pc bro

karlos1987
Doesn't work for me either mate.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app
STEADS
I,ll have a play about with it an see if I can get it uploaded properly won't go on YouTube either ??
STEADS
how bout now
STEADS
Nope oh well
karlos1987
Nope. It just takes me back to the search page on my phone.

STEADS
Managed to get it on the sites face book page under powerflow exhaust on a 1.8 tdci
karlos1987
Ok. Will check it out on there.

vince_13

looking great, dont often see square tips,

how did you find powerflow? i got some quotes off a branch in stafford and wrexham, how were with flexibility and choice etc?

STEADS
Seem to have a lot of choice they will ask you what sought of sound you require there web site have all the exhaust tips on there they where very helpful have a chat with them and tell them what you require got a lifetime gaurantee on it and it's going back in for the other section only fifty quid extra .
karlos1987
What's the sites Facebook page? I can't find it.

vince_13

Seem to have a lot of choice they will ask you what sought of sound you require there web site have all the exhaust tips on there they where very helpful have a chat with them and tell them what you require got a lifetime gaurantee on it and it's going back in for the other section only fifty quid extra .

sounds alright then, do you know the standard oem diameter of the exhaust? i dont want anything too loud so prob 2" max

STEADS
Sorry I don't know the oem bore I do know that if your not entirely happy with whats fitted they will change it a lad at work had one done and had it changed a few days later I,ll ask him Tommrow if they charged him an how much
vince_13
Oh wow thats gd, last thing you want is an exhaust you cant live with

Sent from my C6903 using Ford OC mobile app
STEADS
The other advantage is it's stainless steel last the lifetime of the car all fully welded up so no failing mots on leaky exhausts what I have noticed in the few days I,ve had it on my mpg is better and it's got a lot better mid range acceleration my car has never averaged 58 mpg but sat on the motorway this afternoon at 70 it was not saying it will do that all the time but it's defo made a difference .
mixmasterlooney
Upload your video to YouTube please you can edit it on YouTube and make it shorter if needs be

vince_13
Yh SS is great all round and should last the lifetime of the car hopefully, I might pop down at the weekend,

Sent from my C6903 using Ford OC mobile app
STEADS
Will do Tommrow Kurt
mixmasterlooney
You've got me going now bud lol better not be a let down

STEADS
http://youtu.be/b7w4rPPWMzY try this Kurt hopefully I,ve got it right this time
karlos1987
That sounds nice mate. You've got me hooked on them again. When the funds are there I'm booking the car in.

mixmasterlooney
Oh yes music to my ears, I like how it growls on start up and has a deep turbo sound to it, very nice mate that's money well spent

Full Colour Version: Let The Powerflow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.