Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Light Tint
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
STEADS
Thinking of tinting the clear lense on the fog and reverse lights has any one done this and could they recommend any spray tint going to try and do just the clear lense and leave the red reflective part as it is
Just that I,ve put smoked led lights on the rear and want everything to blend in not going to go to dark just like a light smoke do the st clear brake light lense the same . Any pointers welcome
karlos1987
If you find a spray that is legal can you let me know. Every spray I find says not for road use.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app
STEADS
Karl got a tin of savage tint spray from motor world 9.99 doesn't say anything about it not being legal I'm leaving the reflector bit just spraying the clear lense but don't want to go to dark just enough to match the tinted led lights I,ve fitted hoping to do them later on today or Tommrow will post some pics of them done (if I make a decent job lol ).
karlos1987
Ok mate nice one. I'll look forward to the pics.

STEADS
Karl what you think of these
karlos1987
Spot on mate. How did you find it? Is it the same process as spray paint?

STEADS
Yer cleaned the lense with methalated spirits first then give each lense around 3/4 coats take them down according to taste didn't want total black .
karlos1987
It's a nice subtle mod.

STEADS
Yer good how just a little thing can change the appearance

Full Colour Version: Rear Light Tint
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.