Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's This Part Called?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Sir Dougy

Can any of you fine Focus enthusiasts help me out here?


I know what this is, it's a big rubber hose. I just don't know what it's actually called so I can't order a new one...



Ignore the arrows, I found the picture on Google. The big rubber hose on my car is knackered.  ;)





I take that's a 1.6 tdci it's a top intercooler hose have a look at the eBay link and see if you can inlarge the image to see the part number
Sorry just seen it's a mk1 1.8 tdci ignore that link but it's still a intercooler hose this is the part you need
Sir Dougy

"Intercooler Hose", seems so obvious really... :o



Thanks for that mate! I managed to get the ring clamp unscrewed and clamped the hose back on below where it had split. It drove about 300 miles so I guess I did a decent enough job on it for now.

Full Colour Version: What's This Part Called?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.