Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2005 Tdci Radio Interference
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
zeglover
Hi when I use my radio on mw I get poor signal with a little back ground hiss when the car is switched off. When the car is running the I get very bad interference seams related to engine speed.

Can anyone help?

Sent from my D6503 using Ford OC mobile app
jeebowhite

MW is cack to say the least I never use the frequency as no matter what car or radio I ever use, they are always recieving an abysmal signal!

zeglover
Many use mw to listen to football local radio usually take care of most games. Was just trying to listen to the build up of tonight's game was unbearable. Was ok when engine was off only when driving as if speakers we playing my engine noise

jeebowhite

The Medium Wave is a lot weaker than the FM range, the electrical interference caused by all the electrical systems then causes a bubble which  deflects the signals away more strongly.

zeglover
Was supposed to say mainly use it for football thinking about moving away so will listen to 5 live more shame

Full Colour Version: 2005 Tdci Radio Interference
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615