Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus S Exhaust & Wind Deflector Ideas
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Nerve

Hi guys,

Had my Focus S a few months now and looking to spice it up a bit.

I'm looking to get a new exhaust, the factory one just doesn't cut it, and was wondering what you guys would recommend? Possibly twins? I've heard Powerflow Exhausts are decent but just looking for advice from people who actually know what they are on about!

I'm also looking at getting some wind deflectors. I've heard Team Heko thrown around but again, just wondered what you guys thought and if they're worth it?

Also ordered these to match the colour of the car: http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/1288/superman-gel-badges

I've got the rears tinted with 20%, but it wasn't done very well so I'm thinking of having it re-done. Only this time, limo tint and also front and rear lamps tinted. Is it illegal to have the fronts tinted?

If you've got any other ideas for little mods or things you've done, lemme know.

salsheikh

ive got Heko ones on mine and they are great as they fit in the window channel - some fit externally and are glued on via double sided sticky tape - not good

have a look at Lennys ride - he has a nice twin system on his car.

as you have the zetec s rear skirt a twin exhaust would look the nuts!

Nerve

Yeah, that looks awesome! I think I need to get the rear skirt painted black too - again I'm a bit of a noob so I'd have no idea where to start!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615