Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Fiesta
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Modifications and Projects > Ford Modification Discussions
adamc260
Hey all, I have a 53 plate fiesta ghia (MK6) and was looking to make some slight changes to it, just a quick question, on the MK7 (05 roughly to 08) they updated the front bumper, rear bumper, front and rear lights and interior..... now... will the new lights and bumpers fit on the MK6 or have they made THAT much of a change that it wouldn't? I would love to get my car looking like the MK7 as it looks a bit smarter than the MK6. let me know if it's do-able. Had a little look see myself and everything seems the same but... never can be too sure!
kevin lancelott
:rolleyes: [quote name='adamc260' post='973' date='Apr 6 2008, 10:33 AM']Hey all, I have a 53 plate fiesta ghia (MK6) and was looking to make some slight changes to it, just a quick question, on the MK7 (05 roughly to 08) they updated the front bumper, rear bumper, front and rear lights and interior..... now... will the new lights and bumpers fit on the MK6 or have they made THAT much of a change that it wouldn't? I would love to get my car looking like the MK7 as it looks a bit smarter than the MK6. let me know if it's do-able. Had a little look see myself and everything seems the same but... never can be too sure![/quote]
Yes mate the parts will change over.I had the (mk6) ghia now have the (mk7)I dont know about the wiring of the lights because the (mk7) has two reversing lights to the (mk6) one.The interior is about the same,only the dash is different.The looks of the(mk7) are better.Also some useless info for you the (mk7) has a pedestrian friendly bonnet meaning its slightly thinner.

Full Colour Version: Ford Fiesta
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615