Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
KAsammy
Hiya everyone another newbie to add to the list just put the order in for my brand new Mk2 KA in crystal white picking her up in 2 weeks so excited lol :) Never owned a ford have had an L reg vauxhall corsa and a P reg rover 216si and now finally will be having my baby!!!! any info or msgs helping me out with ford cars wud be much appriciated :) Sammy
mc_flame
Welcome to foc sammy :)
Nug878
Welcome to the FOC. :D
KAsammy
Thanks!!!!! :)
Flic
Silly me, didn't spot this post when I asked your KA spec in the meet thread! Lol welcome to the club :)
Flic
Silly me, didn't spot this post when I asked your KA spec in the meet thread! Lol welcome to the club :)
MsMashed
good evenin.....and welcome.
Gazjs
Welcome to the club

Full Colour Version: Newbie!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615