Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blower switch
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
FocusTDDI
Hope someone can help with this. The blower in my 01 focus tddi only operates on the number 4 setting. Works fine except it's going to be either red hot or stone cold. Any help would be really appreciated :)
fiesta_lad
[quote name='FocusTDDI' post='29278' date='Jun 17 2009, 11:42 PM']Hope someone can help with this. The blower in my 01 focus tddi only operates on the number 4 setting. Works fine except it's going to be either red hot or stone cold. Any help would be really appreciated :)[/quote]

This could be a heater fan resister,
w2575
Agreed ! New rotory switch !
FocusTDDI
Great, thanks for that, I'll get right on it. :)
mintalkin
new resistor pack required
Whelk8891
Thermal resistor - Its NOT in the switch, its a separate part!

Remove the glove box, and you'll see it on the right, behind the blower motor housing. Held in place with one screw and a multiplug attached. Dead easy to replace, about 13 for the part from Ford.

Full Colour Version: Blower switch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615