Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
magic77
Hello

On my 5th Focus now previus ones where two MK1 focus and two MK2 focus

This time its a 2006 - 2.0 TDCI Titanium
(Styling Pack with 17" Alloys, Nokia Bluetooth, Full Color Coded Bumpers and Trim)

[img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/magicsystems/Focus.jpg[/img]
Nug878
Nice car. :D

Enjoy the forum.
magic77
Thantsk there really isnt been a time in my house that we havent had a focus, started off with two mK1 1.8 and 1.6 Lxs back in 1998 then went to Mk2 55 plate 3 door titanium after the 1.8 got written off and then this one with a short spell of another silver one as an interim.

Just got to find a way to sort out and change for an ST at some point
Nug878
[quote name='magic77' post='29457' date='Jun 19 2009, 01:15 PM']Thantsk there really isnt been a time in my house that we havent had a focus, started off with two mK1 1.8 and 1.6 Lxs back in 1998 then went to Mk2 55 plate 3 door titanium after the 1.8 got written off and then this one with a short spell of another silver one as an interim.

Just got to find a way to sort out and change for an ST at some point[/quote]

I think I might end up going down the same road. This is my first Focus, and I absolutely love it. Best car I've had (not that there's been much competition lol). Would definitely have another one.
bradders
Looks good!

My wife had a Focus mk1 and loved it, great car. I bought a mk2 ghia 55 plate when my company car went back but couldn't get on with it, I don't think I liked the alloys so every time I went to get in it I saw the alloys and just had a downer on it, and it ws smaller than my company mondeo.

Chopped it in and got a mondeo, not looked back. Probably would of been cheaper to by some new alloys though! LOL.

Take it easy!!
MsMashed
good afternoon......and welcome
dezwez
;) Welcome

Full Colour Version: Another Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.