Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SHUTTING ELECTRIC WINDOWS
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
jay-jay
i have a 07 focus tdci sport is it possable to close electric windows of key fob when locking car.
Sid_WRC
[quote name='jay-jay' post='29601' date='Jun 20 2009, 02:47 PM']i have a 07 focus tdci sport is it possable to close electric windows of key fob when locking car.[/quote]

i have tried this with my focus with no joy, i've read thru the manual, you lock the car then unlock it but keep the unlock button held down (visa versa for shutting them). this wont work with my focus, i think tis because its a 3door, works on my mums 5 door smax tho, handy in summer when its really warm out
DaveFord
[quote name='Sid_WRC' post='29605' date='Jun 20 2009, 04:33 PM']i have tried this with my focus with no joy, i've read thru the manual, you lock the car then unlock it but keep the unlock button held down (visa versa for shutting them). this wont work with my focus, i think tis because its a 3door, works on my mums 5 door smax tho, handy in summer when its really warm out[/quote]

It's called 'Global Opening/Closing'...my last two Mondeo's had it, I'd buzz the windows open from my apartment window before going down to the car in the summer, just so it could cool down a bit. Unfortunately, my Focus doesn't have it, as it only has front electric windows. I wonder if Focus' (Foci?) have it when they have all four electric windows?
Urbie
I have a 2005 focus ghia 5 door with 4 power windows and it works for me. I press and hold the open or close botton on my remote control and all the doors open or close
bill07
It only works if it a 5 or 4 door with all 4 windows having the one shot switches

Full Colour Version: SHUTTING ELECTRIC WINDOWS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.