Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW 2008 Mondeo
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
iwantamondeo
I am currently awaiting the delievery of a new mondeo, but have been told today it will be another 8 weeks due to a shortage of parts for the 6 speed gear box!!!!

We are now about to cancel the order, which was placed 16 weeks ago......

any thoughts

Regards

Mike
Geo
[quote name='iwantamondeo' post='1162' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:35 PM']I am currently awaiting the delievery of a new mondeo, but have been told today it will be another 8 weeks due to a shortage of parts for the 6 speed gear box!!!!

We are now about to cancel the order, which was placed 16 weeks ago......

any thoughts

Regards

Mike[/quote]

Mike I would suggest that you read my posting of the 6 April concerning the problem I have with this car, and the lack of response from Ford and the dealer.

I only wish that i had known about this problem prior to buying the car. If I had known I would not have bought a Ford. The biggest failing in all of this is that they will not put their comments in writing. THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES. Sorry for shouting but that is how I feel about Ford. Just a word of warning. Be careful.

Good Luck

George

Full Colour Version: NEW 2008 Mondeo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.