Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
SSGoku87
i have a slight problem with my headlights i got given some new ones and when i went to fit them the connection was complety wrong.then i relised my new headlights have the indercater the in the and on my focus they are in the bumper. does anyone know how to re-wire it so i cant get the new headlights to work or is that even possible ?
dezwez
Just take the wires off the indicators and wire them to the new ones in the new lights
you will have to blank the old holes for indicators up i would thought ;)
you may need to go to a breakers yard to get the rigrt wire contections for the new light which would be the 1/5 focus .
Facelift.
SSGoku87
wicked thanks mate il try that tomorrow
Whelk8891
Somebody (Tezza off FFOC) made me some adapters for the ST170 lights that are on my MK1 saloon. There is also a wiring mod you need to do, in order to keep the dipped beam on when main beam is on. Its one or the other by default and I found it wasn't bright enough. The details of this mod escape me but its somewhere in the wiring behind the steering wheel.

Full Colour Version: HELP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.