Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to buy a Ford Puma
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Puma Club
Lyndsey32
Hi guys im a newbie to this site so apologise if im posting this in the wrong part of the forum! I am thinking of changing my car and quite fancy a Puma - can anyone tell me what they are like.

Thanks
morpheous
[quote name='Lyndsey32' post='1187' date='Apr 20 2008, 08:27 PM']Hi guys im a newbie to this site so apologise if im posting this in the wrong part of the forum! I am thinking of changing my car and quite fancy a Puma - can anyone tell me what they are like.

Thanks[/quote]
i cant speak from personal experience as ive never had one but a friends mum did have one and was very reliable for her apart from on one of her mot's it failed on warped front discs ,possible common fault? i dont know but thats as much as i can tell you as i said ive never had one myself
try checking the puma section of forums and read through the posts this will give you good idea of common probs...nvm i just checked myself there isnt a puma section lol
Lyndsey32
[quote name='morpheous' post='1192' date='Apr 21 2008, 12:06 PM']i cant speak from personal experience as ive never had one but a friends mum did have one and was very reliable for her apart from on one of her mot's it failed on warped front discs ,possible common fault? i dont know but thats as much as i can tell you as i said ive never had one myself
try checking the puma section of forums and read through the posts this will give you good idea of common probs...nvm i just checked myself there isnt a puma section lol[/quote]
lol thanks all the same for your help :rolleyes:
mrpuma
[quote name='Lyndsey32' post='1187' date='Apr 20 2008, 08:27 PM']Hi guys im a newbie to this site so apologise if im posting this in the wrong part of the forum! I am thinking of changing my car and quite fancy a Puma - can anyone tell me what they are like.

Thanks[/quote]
Hi there just joined myself ! obvioulsy dont know if u got a puma but if ur still thinking about it id go for it ! just got one myself and there fantastic ! go for the 1.7 though very quick,handle great,only 35ish the fill the tank and even on my drive cant stop looking at it ! (there just so god damn sexy ! lol)

Full Colour Version: Looking to buy a Ford Puma
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615