Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mondeo ghia mk 3 (HELP)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
markymark2009
can anyone help me ive got a mondeo ghia mk3,when im driving im getting a BONG BONG BONG sound its sounds like its coming from the passenger side of the car,its only when im driving,ive been in touch with my local ford dealer and they have never herd of this,can anyone help me.
Gazjs
Welcome to the club, if you post this in the Mondeo part of the forum you will have more chance of a reply :D
markymark2009
[quote name='Gazjs' post='32744' date='Jul 13 2009, 08:45 AM']Welcome to the club, if you post this in the Mondeo part of the forum you will have more chance of a reply :D[/quote]
hi mate its my 1st time on this site how do i transfer my post into the mondeo sect thanks mate
markymark2009
[quote name='markymark2009' post='32770' date='Jul 13 2009, 11:10 AM']hi mate its my 1st time on this site how do i transfer my post into the mondeo sect thanks mate[/quote]
thanks mate ive sorted it

Full Colour Version: mondeo ghia mk 3 (HELP)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.