Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another New "soon to be" Fiesta Owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
mimikme
Hey all thought I would say a little hi. I have been following the site for a few months diving in and out to catch up with stuff revolving around the new fiesta.

My car - Currently zooming around in a little red polo, but back in June i ordered (which seems like a lifetime ago now) the new fiesta 1.6 titanium in white with everything apart from the side airbags (something that I probably need - but illuminated knobs and strips caught my eye :lol: ), got into a really good battle with the dealer and got a good 2k+ shaved off the price. Got a build date of September so hopefully will come xmas lol.

Looking forward to getting involved.
DanGull
Hi and welcome. We've ordered exactly the same car - good choice.

I ordered on the last day of May and have an August build date, so hopefully not too much longer!

Oh, and if you haven't already - get some alloy pedals ordered either from your dealer or the Ford parts website - why these aren't an option on the Titanium is beyond me.
mimikme
I fell in love with it when I saw the demo car in white, so had to have it the same.

I thought they had the pedals, thanks for the heads up. How much did they set you back? Ford should of added a sports pack to the dress up kit, and put all the little bits in that the zetec s has.
DanGull
I have mine ready and waiting, and got them from here...

[url="http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/fiesta_2008_alluminium_pedal_pad_kit_rhd_1110.htm"]Alloy Pedals on Ford Parts[/url]

Very good service on a number of occasions, I got my scuff plates and Y cable from there too.
MsMashed
good afternoon......and welcome
Gazjs
Welcome
robbyt
Welcome Mimikme. Fiestas Rule!

Rob

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615