Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: auto dimming rear view mirror
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
nastymick
I have just bought a 08 focus titanium with an auto-dimming rear-view mirror and privacy glass. When driving at night with a car behind me i cannot see what the hell the car is as it is so dark in the rear view mirror. Is it possible to deactivate the auto dimming mirror so i can at least make out what type of car is behind me, ie police car etc.
bud1234
[quote name='nastymick' post='1208' date='Apr 23 2008, 12:33 PM']I have just bought a 08 focus titanium with an auto-dimming rear-view mirror and privacy glass. When driving at night with a car behind me i cannot see what the hell the car is as it is so dark in the rear view mirror. Is it possible to deactivate the auto dimming mirror so i can at least make out what type of car is behind me, ie police car etc.[/quote]

i have the same problem i have a mondeo tdci would love to know if it can be deactivated

Full Colour Version: auto dimming rear view mirror
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.