Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo service book
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Billy1561
Hi all,
Newbie to the forum but not fords i have driven them for 30 years.
I have just purchased a Zetec 2.0 tdci which is 3 months old but has no service book. Strange i know but the dealer was at a loss. My question is would i be able to get hold of a replacement from a main dealer and would they charge for the priviledge?
Thanks,
Billy
mintalkin
you should have a service book in the pack along with the handbook, get back on to the supplier of the car and see if they can get you one, if not try a phone call to your local dealer. or customer services on 0845 841 1111.
Billy1561
[quote name='mintalkin' post='34021' date='Jul 23 2009, 09:17 PM']you should have a service book in the pack along with the handbook, get back on to the supplier of the car and see if they can get you one, if not try a phone call to your local dealer. or customer services on 0845 841 1111.[/quote]

Nope, no service book in the pack. The supplier of the car (motorpoint Burnley) is a non starter and catagorically stated that there was no book.
So with that in mind i will try the local dealer first and failing that the customer services number you mentioned.
Thanks for your help, i will post back as soon as i find out any info.
Billy
Billy1561
[quote name='Billy1561' post='34276' date='Jul 25 2009, 10:26 PM']Nope, no service book in the pack. The supplier of the car (motorpoint Burnley) is a non starter and catagorically stated that there was no book.
So with that in mind i will try the local dealer first and failing that the customer services number you mentioned.
Thanks for your help, i will post back as soon as i find out any info.
Billy[/quote]

Got hold of a replacement ford service book from the local main ford dealer it is a stock item. Total cost 3.44
Cheers.

Full Colour Version: Mondeo service book
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.