Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Novice Question..
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
ibizaboi
hiya, my gf's ka keeps stalling when braking and changing down in to 2nd gear ?..
but the only lights that come on are oil and battire so i willclean the termanalss 2 morow and check oil ...

it is 10 40right??

any help appreciated!! :rolleyes:
mintalkin
its a common fault for the idle controlle valve to play up on the ka, you could try cleaning the valve with carb cleaner to see if helps.
ibizaboi
will do cheers dude
aquila
The best oil is 5w30 ;)
ibizaboi
lol thanks 8pound4 1 litre lol its more exspensive than i put in my car :lol:
aquila
I buy it here for 15 a gallon ;)

try your local auto shop.
ibizaboi
haha lucky i did lol and it was 8 pound a litre
stef123
[quote name='ibizaboi' post='34557' date='Jul 27 2009, 11:53 AM']haha lucky i did lol and it was 8 pound a litre[/quote]

i usually buy it in 25 litre plastic containers for 60 quid (Q8 5w-30 fully synthetic), good for servicing cars and it works out at about 2.40 a litre... i used to buy my oil from asda though, 14 for 2 litres of 5w-30 magnatec.
ibizaboi
[quote name='stef123' post='34560' date='Jul 27 2009, 12:18 PM']i usually buy it in 25 litre plastic containers for 60 quid (Q8 5w-30 fully synthetic), good for servicing cars and it works out at about 2.40 a litre... i used to buy my oil from asda though, 14 for 2 litres of 5w-30 magnatec.[/quote]

do u get it on line ??

Full Colour Version: Novice Question..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615