Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHEELS SHAKING NEED HELP
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Wheels & Tyres
spamdan08
Ages ago i bought the wheels on the car in my picture, got the correct locking nuts, tyers and had them balenced. But when i get to 65mph the car front shakes the wheels etc and i dont no why? once past 65mph there ine. any suugestions on what i should do or what it could be. :huh:
bill07
[quote name='spamdan08' post='34368' date='Jul 26 2009, 03:56 PM']Ages ago i bought the wheels on the car in my picture, got the correct locking nuts, tyers and had them balanced. But when i get to 65mph the car front shakes the wheels etc and i dont no why? once past 65mph there ine. any suugestions on what i should do or what it could be. :huh:[/quote]
Sounds like the wheels need to be balanced again. Maybe it was done wrong or a weight has fallen off.
spamdan08
[quote name='bill07' post='34401' date='Jul 26 2009, 06:35 PM']Sounds like the wheels need to be balanced again. Maybe it was done wrong or a weight has fallen off.[/quote]
]

thenx m8, ill get it seen to and get back to you if you were correct :rolleyes:
DirtMuppet
[quote name='spamdan08' post='34441' date='Jul 26 2009, 08:31 PM']]

thenx m8, ill get it seen to and get back to you if you were correct :rolleyes:[/quote]

[font="Impact"]If its not that think about getting the wheel bearings looked at as this can cause a bit of a shudder/vibration as well as a knocking.[/font]
jedamotorsport
make sure all 4 wheels are balanced,if it continues to shake it could also be your steering rack knackered or track rod ends.

J

Full Colour Version: WHEELS SHAKING NEED HELP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.