Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fusion Parcel Shelf
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Fusion Club
sssnakeuk2001
Hi, I'm new to this forum as having just bought my first Ford. I have always been a Volkswagen man but I've decided to jump ship and move on to Ford. :lol:

The problem i have is i would really like to replace the parcel shelf in the car for one of the retractable boot covers. Does anyone know if it is possible to get one of these for a Fusion and if so where?

All you help would be appreciated,

Stephen
hendrix
Ive been looking for one for around 8 mnths cant find one anywhere suggesting they dont exsist. It would be perfect for a fusion as they are great for carrying things in. but then you have to leave the parcel shelf out. I was cosidering making one, but am technicaly thick and will never get round to it.

Full Colour Version: Fusion Parcel Shelf
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615