Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2004 mondeo tdci
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
yam yam
hi . i,m a new member . i recently changed the battery in my key fob . now it doesn,t work . ive tried the usual 4turns of the key in the ignition and pressing any button . this dont work . someone help as its driving me nuts
sr-performance
hi mate, just had a look on autodata and it doesn't give anything for faults after battery replacement..
have a look or ask on mondeo.org you should get loads of help on there... :)
yam yam
[quote name='sr-performance' post='35596' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:12 PM']hi mate, just had a look on autodata and it doesn't give anything for faults after battery replacement..
have a look or ask on mondeo.org you should get loads of help on there... :)[/quote]

managed to sort it now m8 thanks . if you detach the key from the fob and follow the normal pairing procedure it eventually pairs . cheers for your suggestion though . might use that sight in future
sr-performance
cheap fix then mate.. give us a shout if you ever want a remap on it!!! :)

steve

Full Colour Version: 2004 mondeo tdci
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615