Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: another new member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
titanium_s_spec
hi placed order for new fiesta 3 weeks ago titanium in red with the s kit whels etc on it can any 1 tell me if the x pack includes full leather because on the ford ght when i add full leather it says remove x pack.And sales man is on hols at moment so can't see him to ask i no very confusing. cheers simon
DanGull
Welcome Simon. The X Pack is leather interior, ESP/EBA and the 17 inch wheels. The configurator won't let you add both leather and the X Pack because it's already included.

Nice car - there aren't too many red Titaniums around it seems.
DanGull
Incidentally - the Titanium dress-up kit is slightly different from the Zetec S body kit. The Zetec S doesn't have the side skirts as standard and neither does it have the front splitter that you'll see on a dressed up Titanium.
titanium_s_spec
ok cheers as long as it has spoiler,skirts thats cool i no wrong place to post.does that mean that i should of chose the colour of my leather or is that another option all these ford options are confusing but a clever way to make money lol.

Full Colour Version: another new member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.