Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help - newbie here
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
sparklypink
hello all... im new to the site and car world. (just getting into the car shows such as The Fast Show at Santa Pod) i drive a 2001 black ka, tinted windows and bright pink and silver spots down the sides! the only thing is is that it has a leak in the passenger footwell... can anyone help me... is this a common fault? and also my fag lighter wont work... any ideas on what could be wrong? :rolleyes:
thanks
Sophie
sparklypink
nobody answers oon here...
RICH 1199
Hi Sophie, sorry not sure about the footwell leak but the fag lighter may be something simple like a blown fuse. Does everything else on the car work ok ? on some cars the fag lighter shares power with other things like the horn and interior lights.

Cheers
Rich
aquila
If you look down the forum you will see the question has been answered!!! ;)
sparklypink
the horn has stopped working now too haha... o dear! and i dont know how this site works yet im new so i dont know how to check if my post has been answered... hopefully gettin a new horn next week and still havent found where the leak is from, also where is the fusebox so i can change it? lol thanks
chizzy125
[quote name='sparklypink' post='37089' date='Aug 13 2009, 10:32 AM']the horn has stopped working now too haha... o dear! and i dont know how this site works yet im new so i dont know how to check if my post has been answered... hopefully gettin a new horn next week and still havent found where the leak is from, also where is the fusebox so i can change it? lol thanks[/quote]

if you check the fuse box it is under the steering wheel to the right it is a small plastic front that just lifts off you will have to check the fuses all are labbled on the back of the fornt pannel you take off to help.. for the leak in the footwell i would check that it is defiantly coming in form there and not draining down if so it will probly need welding i have just had mine done on my ka not so long ago i paid 250 but i had to have a lot dine. chris

Full Colour Version: help - newbie here
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.