Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MK3 been crashed i want to find bits to repair, please help!!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
dtmwelburn
Hiya all, i recently got my mondeo mk3 ghia 2.0 in really dark blue, i bought it in the dark so wasnt aware of the damage, when ive had a good look at it in the light ive found that the rear bumper doesnt sit right as the car has been rear ended in the past and im not sure of the quality of the repair, the tailgate is very bumpy and not painted well, ive been told there is a section i can buy and have mig welded on that will straighten everything up but not sure what it is called, can anyone help? i dont want to sound too stupid when i start trying to source this part and does anyone know where i can get a part like this? thanks
ian_c41
[quote name='dtmwelburn' post='37611' date='Aug 17 2009, 12:39 AM']Hiya all, i recently got my mondeo mk3 ghia 2.0 in really dark blue, i bought it in the dark so wasnt aware of the damage, when ive had a good look at it in the light ive found that the rear bumper doesnt sit right as the car has been rear ended in the past and im not sure of the quality of the repair, the tailgate is very bumpy and not painted well, ive been told there is a section i can buy and have mig welded on that will straighten everything up but not sure what it is called, can anyone help? i dont want to sound too stupid when i start trying to source this part and does anyone know where i can get a part like this? thanks[/quote]
hi mate there is a place in farnham bolton that only deals in mk3 mondeos his number is 07913012124 ask for paul

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.