Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some advice Focus 1.6 Zetec
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
yiannakis
Hi there and thanks alot for your time .I need some advice please on how much should i pay for my ford focus 1.6 zetec for full service front discs and pads change and change campelt .The car has 73000 miles on it and i was quoted different prices from 320 to 680 from several mechanics for the exact same work .So i find it difficult to choose cause 320 might be low price and not sure if the work will be done with care and attention .

Thanks in advance if anyone knows a good mechanic in east london romford area please let me know
dezwez
[quote name='yiannakis' post='38220' date='Aug 19 2009, 05:48 PM']Hi there and thanks alot for your time .I need some advice please on how much should i pay for my ford focus 1.6 zetec for full service front discs and pads change and change campelt .The car has 73000 miles on it and i was quoted different prices from 320 to 680 from several mechanics for the exact same work .So i find it difficult to choose cause 320 might be low price and not sure if the work will be done with care and attention .

Thanks in advance if anyone knows a good mechanic in east london romford area please let me know[/quote]
If you get a haynes repair manual you should be able to do your own discs and pads there not that hard
how much you pay for a service is up to you but make sure you see all old parts
if replaced . Cambelt should be done at 100 .000 mile s but a lot of people changed a lot earler.
hope this helps ;)
yiannakis
Thanks a lot mate for your help

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615