Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: st 2.2 tdci, any good?????
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
john66
Hi, ive decided to go for a mondeo st 2.2tdci 155,what i want to know is "are they reliable"?? i`d appreciate any info atall as the car i have now has been faultless up to now so reliaility and performance is a bonus, thanks in advance :rolleyes:
sr-performance
Hi John,
Good car the 2.2, doesn't seem to have any more probs than any other model has... go for it!!!! then let me know when you want it remapping!!!! :)
john66
[quote name='sr-performance' post='39153' date='Aug 24 2009, 09:51 PM']Hi John,
Good car the 2.2, doesn't seem to have any more probs than any other model has... go for it!!!! then let me know when you want it remapping!!!! :)[/quote]
haha!! believe me i`ll be contacting you mate!! thanks for the reply,im going to be getting one very soon when i find a nice one! :rolleyes:
sr-performance
[quote name='john66' post='39378' date='Aug 26 2009, 12:33 AM']haha!! believe me i`ll be contacting you mate!! thanks for the reply,im going to be getting one very soon when i find a nice one! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Think you will find a good one, they do tend to be looked after.. Happy hunting mate.... :)

Full Colour Version: st 2.2 tdci, any good?????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.