Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sorry guys, another radio code request!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
zkli
hi folks,

i drive a ford focus zetec 2.0 from year 2000 with a 6000CD stereo.

just had my battery replaced and the radio now requires a code.

i've tried the usual hold 6 + (number) and have tried all numbers. 6+1 was the only combination that yielded any result that seemed noteworthy and close to a serial number, "MGP DJS 4-08-05-08-03".

any help or advice is appreciated!

thanks in advance.
Jer
I think the Serial code (which is needed to find your unlock code) is located on a sticker on the top of your stereo when it's removed from it's housing. usually comes in the format 'M??????' where ? is a number.

Hope that helps.
zkli
[quote name='Jer' post='39172' date='Aug 24 2009, 11:11 PM']I think the Serial code (which is needed to find your unlock code) is located on a sticker on the top of your stereo when it's removed from it's housing. usually comes in the format 'M??????' where ? is a number.

Hope that helps.[/quote]

okay thanks, i'll have a quick look at how to remove the stereo from the housing and get back to this thread.
tony d
hi i need code for my ford 6000 cd my serial no is :M114224. can any 1 help please
blimp
[quote name='tony d' timestamp='1292154639' post='106477']
hi i need code for my ford 6000 cd my serial no is :M114224. can any 1 help please
[/quote]
try 8084

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.