Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its finally here!!!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
KAsammy
hey all picked up my sexy little Ka today and im soooooo in love will add piks later on or tomorrow!!! but so glad shes finally here!!!
johnnymac16
WOO HOO!! well done on your purchase..
aquila
Now its time to run up some mileage,get some pics up :P
dav
bet you love it, can not wait for the pics my gf is looking into getting one of these. :)
KAsammy
im so in love its ridiculous i really recommend the car and not just saying that coz i now have one but compared to other supermini's this i think by far has the nicest not budget looking interior compared to something like the peugeot 107 its beautiful. i will add some pictures when i finally get good weather and when im not working i promise ive had the car like a week now but its never been good enough weather nor has it been stationery for more than half and hour lol ive fallen in love with driving all over again! lol xxxxxx
Mirage
KAsammy
well i think its brill i used to own a rover 216si b4 i got the ka so was used to brilliant handling as far as im concerned its brill!!!
dav
hey sammy how is the ka doing? you managed to get any pics of her yet :)
KAsammy
not yet i will soon!! i will take a million fotos tomorrow when i get home from work!!!!! i promise!!!
dav
[quote name='KAsammy' post='43757' date='Sep 20 2009, 10:18 PM']not yet i will soon!! i will take a million fotos tomorrow when i get home from work!!!!! i promise!!![/quote]

:P ok then ready and waiting :)
hedgepig
[quote name='dav' post='43776' date='Sep 21 2009, 01:53 AM']:P ok then ready and waiting :)[/quote]

Ok then Sammy, where's all the pics? ;)
aquila
Probably too busy driving! :P :P :P
KAsammy
sorry guys have a major eye problem atm and cant see out of my right eye!!! and also my internet is a bit crap lol i promise as soon as im better and can see properly again i will get some up!!! xx

Full Colour Version: Its finally here!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.