Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awkward coolant hose!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
manc
Had a hose split today..250 miles from home!!What i want to know is who designed the layout of the Focus engine bay.Didnt they think that somebody one day might need access..to..say..a coolant hose.A job that should take a matter of minutes will probably take a couple of hours now!!Ridiculous..grrr.And it took 12 hours to be recovered from Dumfirmalin to Manchester.Well done the AA!!What a day.
stef123
[quote name='manc' post='41190' date='Sep 3 2009, 12:06 AM']Had a hose split today..250 miles from home!!What i want to know is who designed the layout of the Focus engine bay.Didnt they think that somebody one day might need access..to..say..a coolant hose.A job that should take a matter of minutes will probably take a couple of hours now!!Ridiculous..grrr.And it took 12 hours to be recovered from Dumfirmalin to Manchester.Well done the AA!!What a day.[/quote]

dunfermline? in fife?

I suppose its easy money to ford when they need to fix your car, plenty of labour charge
manc
[quote name='stef123' post='41324' date='Sep 3 2009, 05:58 PM']dunfermline? in fife?

I suppose its easy money to ford when they need to fix your car, plenty of labour charge[/quote]
yep in Fife..i spelt it wrong lol..its a split heater hose,gettin it fixed at an independant for 100

Full Colour Version: Awkward coolant hose!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.