Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The world of Focus CL Estate
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Marc1
Hi All, I have a MK1 Focus CL Estate..... not very exciting I know! :rolleyes: So I am looking for easy/cheap mods.

My first mod is to actually have an RF central locking system, yes believe it or not I still have to walk up to my car and put the key in the door to unlock.... so old style! I believe I need to change a GEM unit, but have concerns whether it will bugger up something else. Any advice would be great!

Thank you and can't wait to meet you all.

Marc
Steve
welcome to FOC mate
Purdy fpv
Hi
welcome to FOC
Changing the gem module is expensive. I would only change it if you absolutely have to.
Ideas for other mods-
You could tint the windows. I have seen that on a few estates. Lower the car and put on a New exhaust.

You could get a Ford magazine for some more inspiration.

Full Colour Version: The world of Focus CL Estate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615