Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight film!!?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
George223
i just put some headlight film over the orange indicators, for only 3 pounds im quite impressed.
Do you think it looks alright and if ill get away with it ?

manythanks, any other suggestions on the car welcome aswell
DanGull
Looks ok I guess - wouldn't like to say it's not going to get you in trouble mind, I think that could cause issues.

I'd paint your grills if I were you :D
delboy
[quote name='DanGull' post='43701' date='Sep 20 2009, 12:51 PM']Looks ok I guess - wouldn't like to say it's not going to get you in trouble mind, I think that could cause issues.

I'd paint your grills if I were you :D[/quote]

i would take it to local garage that your familiar with to get their opinion for mot
if they not show orange then it's gonna be a fail

i rather leave lights well alone myself for own saftey.
saying that it's down to each individual.

if you have to ask on this site then i recon you know it's gonna fail an mot!!!
George223
Thank you for your suggestions :)
in daylight they just look a tiny bit darker orange compared with a normal KA, but still emit the same amount of light :)
and you really dont notice unless you mention it, its quiet subtle difference

Many thanks
SuperSpecST
as long as they are bright enough and show orange. thats fine. Look for a twin headlight conversion/ morettes. they are far better.

Full Colour Version: Headlight film!!?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615