Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DIN Blanking
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
HeadShoT2009
Does anyone know where I can get a blanking plate for my 51 focus car streo and also is there any after market stereo that will work with the standard ford steering remote( Ipod and iphone controllable as wheel)
Vas
I bought a blanking plate for my 2003 Focus from a site called www.justkenwood.co.uk several months ago (part ref FP07-02) for 10, although I imagine several other places do similar items. The fitting isn't perfect but it does the job.....although with hindsight I'd have probably gone for the ones with a pocket instead, as they look as if they might fit the rounded shape of the dashboard a bit better.

As far as plugging in the steering remote, for my headunit I'd have had to get an adaptor kit for about 30, and I'd guess this would be the case irrespective of the make / model of headunit you fitted. Again I think the above site sold these (although for that money I'd sooner just reach across that extra few inches & turn it up by hand!)

Hope this is some help mate.

Full Colour Version: DIN Blanking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.