Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fuel use
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
streetka
:unsure: I am thinking of buying a streetka winter edition, I would appreciate if some one could help clear up some confusion on the fuel consumption and what they do on a full tank? thanx for any help
jen jen
[color="#483D8B"][font="Garamond"]My sport ka does around 70miles to a tenner (but thats getting it on the red light) not quite sure what it does on a full tank but my tank normally holds about 40. and when the red light does come on i can normally squeeze up to an extra 20-30 miles x[/font][/color]
vinnyvangough
That dont seem bad at all really
Rikos
[quote name='jen jen' post='3682' date='Sep 10 2008, 11:40 PM'][color="#483D8B"][font="Garamond"]My sport ka does around 70miles to a tenner (but thats getting it on the red light) not quite sure what it does on a full tank but my tank normally holds about 40. and when the red light does come on i can normally squeeze up to an extra 20-30 miles x[/font][/color][/quote]

You really need to make the font bigger jen as i will start needing glasses soon!
Wellz
street ka does about 35 mpg with a mixture of town and out or town driving ;)

Full Colour Version: fuel use
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.