hello everyone, i recently posted a topic about a solenoid i needed help with since then i now have the name of it which i have been informed is either called an anti runon solenoid or an anti dieseling solenoid valve?
i cant seem to find either for sale on the internet so if anyone knows were i could get one from then it would be gratefully appreciated.
many thanks