Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ka problem
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
cashmore
hi to all. i have a 99 v reg ka thats giveing me some bother :angry: when im under the bonnet and reving the car up it sounds as if its telling me to sush, like its sucking in to much air? i cant see any thing but its tight at the back of the engine. but it sounds like its coming form the injectors some where, please help thanks craig
mintalkin
you could have a split pcv hose someware or a loose connection, could also be a failed manifold gasket.
cashmore
[quote name='cashmore' post='46025' date='Oct 12 2009, 02:22 PM']hi to all. i have a 99 v reg ka thats giveing me some bother :angry: when im under the bonnet and reving the car up it sounds as if its telling me to sush, like its sucking in to much air? i cant see any thing but its tight at the back of the engine. but it sounds like its coming form the injectors some where, please help thanks craig[/quote]

thanks for that, i will have a look and let you no how i get on.
thanks again :rolleyes:
otiab
[quote name='cashmore' post='46025' date='Oct 12 2009, 01:22 PM']hi to all. i have a 99 v reg ka thats giveing me some bother :angry: when im under the bonnet and reving the car up it sounds as if its telling me to sush, like its sucking in to much air? i cant see any thing but its tight at the back of the engine. but it sounds like its coming form the injectors some where, please help thanks craig[/quote]

sounds like the prob im having with mine!
are your rev's high??

Full Colour Version: ka problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.