Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glowing Gear knob
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
HeadShoT2009
I've seen ford focus with green or red lit numbers of gears and patter in an official ford gear knob shape where can i get one. thanks in advance
HeadShoT2009
One like this and can it be fitted to a mark 1 without changing gaiter and everything
Air Hostess
[quote name='HeadShoT2009' post='46665' date='Oct 19 2009, 05:13 PM']I've seen ford focus with green or red lit numbers of gears and patter in an official ford gear knob shape where can i get one. thanks in advance[/quote]

from a [b]good [/b]main dealer...........cost around 70..........(outrageous amount of money I. M. H. O.)
HeadShoT2009
[quote name='Air Hostess' post='46687' date='Oct 19 2009, 07:29 PM']from a [b]good [/b]main dealer...........cost around 70..........(outrageous amount of money I. M. H. O.)[/quote]
but will they fit to a mk1 without having to mess about with changing gaiter etc. and if not wot is required to do it and how thanks in advance

Full Colour Version: Glowing Gear knob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.