Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strange clicking noise from ka
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
chris80
Help, I am having an issue with my Ford KA. Recently I have started to get a clicking noise from my ford ka 02 plate. It has done about 56000 miles. It started off as a clicking noise that was intermittant....but now seems to be constant when the vehicle is moving. The clicking gets faster as the car gets faster and slowers when you are driving slow. It doesn't always happen when you are in traffic. It seems to be coming from the drivers-side front of the vehicle but can not see anything around the wheel causing an issue. If you rev the car when stationary its fine. I cant find anything lose. The clicking noise is like a clicker kids put in the bike wheels.
delboy
remove the wheel & check it allround as you may have something loged in it like a nail or stone
you can do it by jacking it up & turning the wheel

Full Colour Version: Strange clicking noise from ka
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615