Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Heated Seats
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
cathyowen
Hi guys

I have a 2002 Focus Silver with heated leather seats. Recently they both stopped working. I've checked the fuse and the lights on the switches come on but no heat. Is there another fuse or relay I could check?

Thanks
Cath
catch
[quote name='cathyowen' post='48433' date='Nov 5 2009, 09:56 PM']Hi guys

I have a 2002 Focus Silver with heated leather seats. Recently they both stopped working. I've checked the fuse and the lights on the switches come on but no heat. Is there another fuse or relay I could check?

Thanks
Cath[/quote]

dunno know about that Cath, given what you say regards the lights on the switches showing they are on. I would suspect a wiring harness fault, possibly a dislodged cable connector. Don't know where to look mind, never had that problem. On the Volvo forum I used to frequent, on some models the wiring harness under the front seats could be a problem. Remember Volvo and Ford are joined at the hip....obviously Ford do the rusty variants ;)

Full Colour Version: Focus Heated Seats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615