Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New person with a New Model Ford Fiesta on order
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
AdamC11
Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all well?

I ordered my new Ford Fiesta 1.4 Edge yesterday, it should be coming by end of dec or early jan. I will post pictures when i get it. ;)

Anything i need to know about the new model Fiesta

P.S My Dad also bought the new Ford Mondeo 1.6 Edge yesterday

Cheers Guys, Keep up the good work
DanGull
Welcome Adam - I think you may be the first Edge owner, ordered an extras with it?
AdamC11
Thanks m8, yeah i got alloys and privacy film thrown into the price plus 3k for my car on trade in.

Which model do u have? Extras?
DanGull
See below...
thesilverfox
[quote name='AdamC11' post='50056' date='Nov 22 2009, 10:38 AM']Thanks m8, yeah i got alloys and privacy film thrown into the price plus 3k for my car on trade in.

Which model do u have? Extras?[/quote]

If I remember rightly, the privacy glass is actual darker glass - not a regular pane covered in film :) So no need to worry when the car gets hot and the cheapo film in other cars starts to peel away - yours will be the real deal! :lol:
InstructorPiggy
[quote name='AdamC11' post='50052' date='Nov 22 2009, 10:26 AM']I ordered my new Ford Fiesta 1.4 Edge yesterday, it should be coming by end of dec or early jan. I will post pictures when i get it. ;)

Anything i need to know about the new model Fiesta[/quote]

yeah, delivery wont be January! LOL!

Mine backdated 6weeks so far! LOL!

But Hi! Me newbie too!
pmmcbl
Hello all,

I work for a leasing company and the delivery times for Fords is long, you are looking at 8 to 10 weeks from the moment the car is ordered by the dealer. Not bad when you compare with Audi 16 weeks!!!
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.