Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus ST to Fiesta Zetec-S
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Dave-2912
Hi Everyone.

I am soon to become the owner of a new 1.6 petrol Fiesta Zetec-S in white, with Street Pack, Bluetooth, USB and some other stuff. It is due to be delivered mid-December. Im trading in my Focus ST which I will miss [u]a lot[/u]!!! but the Mk7 Fiesta is a great looking car.

I've been an active member in Scotland South region of the Focus STOC for about 2 years so Im hoping this OC will prove to be just as useful.

Dave.
WelshAde
welcome dave, this is exactly what i have done, i had an ST-2 and will be getiing a Zetec s on thursday, but in black. enjoy the forums
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
InstructorPiggy
Hey brave move...but welcome...enjoy those extra miles to the gallon! :lol:
Dave-2912
"Brave move" lol.

Yeah, the Fiesta is gonna feel awfully slow.
I'm changing cars to save money for house though. At 22-23mpg in the ST wasn't exactly frugal!!!

Thanks all for the welcome.
JackBlows
I know this thread is now some years old but however i have just done exactly the same thing! downgrading from the Focus ST-3 to zetec s TDCI 16mpg in my focus isnt ideal anymore at being only 20 years old neither is the 4k insurance a year! i have been an active member on the essex STOC forums for 2 years also and hoping you guys will also help me settle in here!

Full Colour Version: Focus ST to Fiesta Zetec-S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.