Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cruise control
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
mr rugby
Hi All,
First post on this forum although I have been a member on the picasso forum for a number of years.
What a fantastic source of information that site has been. Hope this one turns out to be the same.

Anyway, time moves on and I have purchased a used c-max titanium 1.8 tdci with 2 extra packs, leather trimmed seats, 18" alloys and Sat nav with bluetooth.
With just under 5,000 miles on the clock and a 2009 number plate the 14,400 price tag seems a bargain compared to a new car. And what a nice car it seems to be.

My first query for you, is to ask if the cruise control buttons are supposed to be illuminated, mine are not and in the dark they cannot be seen.
Secondly, early indications are an average fuel consumption of 40 mpg mixed driving of fine welsh hills and duals.
How does this sound to all you seasoned c-max owners.

Regards,

mr rugby
InstructorPiggy
The MPG seems ok with the low millage, it should improve after some more miles under ya belt and its first service.

The cruise control I wouldnt know, hopefully someone else with CC on a Cmax can help, but I would think it should!?

Piggy :)
Richard G
As we said elsewhere
The CC buttons are not illuminated

Full Colour Version: cruise control
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.