Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear parking sensors
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
afc69
I notice that rear parking sensors are available as a factory fitted option on the newer Focus's, but is it something that can be fitted to an 09 plate as a retro fit?
rickyp
[quote name='afc69' post='50850' date='Nov 26 2009, 03:14 PM']I notice that rear parking sensors are available as a factory fitted option on the newer Focus's, but is it something that can be fitted to an 09 plate as a retro fit?[/quote]

you can buy kits and do it yourself mate its v easy, just done it to my 57 focus and they work well. loads of kits on ebay
adder
[quote name='rickyp' date='Nov 26 2009, 06:00 PM' post='50873']
you can buy kits and do it yourself mate its v easy, just done it to my 57 focus and they work well. loads of kits on ebay
[/quote
Look for x vision ones these are what i fit ( I AM FORD SENIOR TECH )and are ford approved so ant problem ie canbus issues your warranty will be ok

Adder
jannergeoff
Just fitted new reversing sensors to my 56 plate 1.8 ghia. fairly easy,just buy the complete kit from e-bay,comes
complete with the right size circular cutting tool.Just measure correctly,cut the holes in the bumper,wire up to the
reversing light,fit cable ties and use rubber sealant to keep it waterproof,job done. Full instructions in the kit. It
takes a couple of hours and works perfectly every time. Best of Luck.

Full Colour Version: Rear parking sensors
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.